Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June BOMs

I got started early this month with my swap blocks. Yay! They are in the mail.....and this is what...June 10th ! Surprised myself.

 
first up,  Sew Bee Wonky blocks.
I love the Little Red Ridinghood in that one,
and dots....my fav!
 
 

 
then these are for
Harmony do.Good Stitches.
I have stepped up to be a quilter in this group.
My month will be October, so I have a little while
to plan and dream about it.
 
I have a few things coming off the quilting frame.
One is this  Starry Repro quilt for my sister.
Just adding the binding then it will be all finished.
 
 
 
I have had this for a while....
Sometimes figuring out how to quilt it
takes so much time...
 
 
 
I did a little ruler work on it.



 
Love the "leftovers" on the back.
 
 






 
and this one is up next.....
just adding the outer border and it will be ready to load.
Someone is helping me with it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment