Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kindle Fire Case

       Of course the new Kindle needed a case, so........
 
I spent part of my Birthday making the new case.




 My sister made the cutest case for her new IPad at her retreat earlier this month. I brought home the magazine that she got the pattern from intending to size it down to make a kindle cover.....Low and behold at the end of the directions were measurements to scale it down to E reader size! This is the magazine.....




 
Love the wordy fabric on the inside.
 
 

 
Some of my favorite fabrics.
 
 

 
 
Makes me smile!  :)
 
 

 
Even used a little decorative stitch on the Bernina.
 
 



and I got this one all quilted, plan to bind it today,
 and bound today to take to my sister tomorrow .
 
 
Can you see the cute leaf pattern.
 
I didn't get a full on picture today, kinda of rainy,
and it gets  dark so early, but I'll try to get one before
 I give it to her.

1 comment:

  1. When the word iPhone appears in Apple press releases, the word revolutionary is rarely far behind. But what counts as revolutionary. In Apple's case, the bar is high. Since the 1970s, the firm has changed both the personal computer and music industries. Coque iphone 4

    ReplyDelete