Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kindle Fire Case

       Of course the new Kindle needed a case, so........
 
I spent part of my Birthday making the new case.




 My sister made the cutest case for her new IPad at her retreat earlier this month. I brought home the magazine that she got the pattern from intending to size it down to make a kindle cover.....Low and behold at the end of the directions were measurements to scale it down to E reader size! This is the magazine.....




 
Love the wordy fabric on the inside.
 
 

 
Some of my favorite fabrics.
 
 

 
 
Makes me smile!  :)
 
 

 
Even used a little decorative stitch on the Bernina.
 
 



and I got this one all quilted, plan to bind it today,
 and bound today to take to my sister tomorrow .
 
 
Can you see the cute leaf pattern.
 
I didn't get a full on picture today, kinda of rainy,
and it gets  dark so early, but I'll try to get one before
 I give it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment